The sales coordinator assists the sales department to manage lead generation. This may include, but is not limited to scheduling meetings and preparing presentation
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.
- Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements.
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets.
- Communicating with sales team for status of order and position of sales.
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
- Updating the status of sales order in the database or computer.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment.
- Promoting the facilities of the organization to fresh and existing customers through a proactive approach.
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings.
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales manager.
- Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or any related discipline.
- From 0-2 years of experience.
- Very Good in English.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.