for examining and analyzing MNHD financial records related to taxation. Ensures
that tax records are complete and correct, complying with all applicable laws
and regulations and taxes are paid accurately and on time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner.
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules.
- Update the company sales tax database as tax rates change.
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities.
- Research the basis for tax positions to be taken.
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies.
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities.
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work.
- Responsible for the related document control and the archiving system.
- Correspondence and coordination between MNHD and the tax authorities.
- Represent MNHD in the tax authority in case we have committees or claims.
- Bachelor degree of Accounting or Business related degree required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Very Good in English.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.