To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling, Supervising, Training and Developing Staff.
- Maintaining Customer Service standards, greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer focused environment.
- Daily cash position report.
- Daily Transmittal of cash advances.
- Controlling petty cash disbursement.
- Performing as paying and receiving teller in MNHD.
- Supporting the Staff by approving/overseeing transactions as needed, assisting with balancing issues and verification of cash outages.
- Performing monthly surprise cash audits.
- Maintaining supplies, Organization of the teller line.
- Monitoring and providing guidance, written disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Continuously working to improve the operations of the teller line.
- Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures concerning the teller functions.
- Assisting in month end closing.
- Assisting in year-end closing.
- Monthly bookkeeping & maintaining accounting records and closing.
- Developing the tellers' team to the best practice standard.
- Following up and meeting the auditors' requirements and answering their inquiries.
- Check and ensure that all collection cheques and bank remittances are banked.
- Bank relation support.
- Bachelor’s degree of Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 15 years of experience, 3 of them in a managerial position.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Very Good in English.