serve customers by completing their cash transactions and inquires.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Balance currency, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Enter customers' transactions into computer and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Reconcile custodies and re-imbursements
- Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
- Arrange money received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
- Record all expenses paid by cash and prepare related reports
- Monitor MNHD vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
- Bachelor degree of Commerce, Accounting or Business.
- From 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented.