Responsible to analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support short term and long range strategic plans and operating budgets.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, dashboards and presentations and other exhibits as requested.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Prepare financial reports, Review financial milestones upon each budget change to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Provide financial and analytical support for the incentive compensation accounting and forecasting processes. Respond to ad-hoc projects related to incentive compensation program.
- Bachelor’s degree of Business/ Finance.
- More than 7 years of experience.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Presentation skills.
- Hard worker.
- Critical thinking.