A business analyst is charged with performing analytical tasks for the purpose of developing, analyzing and distributing sales, marketing and productivity reports to management as well as other staff.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Research and analyze of competition project’s prices and units models (SWOT analysis, Marketing strategies, etc…).
- Analyze the gathered data and develop SWOT analysis.
- Support Development with project feasibilities by composing the assumptions and financial component of each project before approval by Executive Management.
- Researching new lands opportunities analyze the surrounding area (competition), suggest project’s KPIs, and work on the project’s feasibility study.
- Analyzing launch sales in terms of customer’s preferences in units (Type, Premium, Price, etc...).
- Upload data to the Property Master Database (prices, areas, unit types, etc.) in time for the launch of the product based on the Sales Rollout.
- Prepare pricing proposals for all single-family and multi-family residential projects.
- Review prices in light of prevailing market conditions and populate the database with new prices as approved by Management.
- Implement changes in property master as required by Development, Sales, and Customer Care to resolve various issues encountered across the different developments.
- Presented a complete integrated marketing communication plan with time line and budgeting plan.
- Analyzed theoretical and practical implications of individual behavioral variables such as motivation, learning, perception, personality and attitudes, and group influences.
- Evaluate new locations in terms of traffic, target market, competition, etc…
- Arrange with the marketing department the right communication campaigns (message, branding, tools, etc...).
- Bachelor’s degree of Business/ Engineering.
- More than 7 years of experience.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Proficiency in sales software.
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must have strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have good conflict resolution skills.