Responsible for the sales operation, the marketing and advertising related to the company as well as certain sales related promotions and the general operation of the sales department.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design and implement appropriate selling strategies that aims to achieve targets within agreed budget.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly sales target for the agents to be achieved accordingly.
- Distribute sales leads to the team daily, weekly, monthly … etc.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Manage real estate sales agents on daily basis and act as advisors to management on market change.
- Develop effective training programs that train agents on how to acquire customers, negotiate and close deals, while overseeing the completion of paperwork for the sale.
- Manage and motivate sales agents to achieve higher targets.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly and yearly meetings as per need.
- Participate in planning, budgeting and coordinating initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the company.
- Attend external meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
- Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling strategies.
- Continually identify business opportunities in line with market trends.
- Identify key performance indicators and provide feedback to the team to establish areas for improvement.
- Act as advisor on local market trends.
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Solid experience in real estate field (minimum 3 years in a similar position).
- Team management skills.
- Customer focus.
- Result oriented.
- Strong network.
- Very Good English.