Responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities; And to assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a consistent manner with the objectives of MNHD.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Determine the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits our requirements or not.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor of accounting, finance or any related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Real estate background is preferred.